I love working with other healing professionals as they grow and evolve in their professional journeys. I use a reflective and relational approach that includes exploring what comes up between us in our work. I also attend to how your and your clients’ social locations (gender, race, class, ability, sexual orientation, etc.) impact the therapeutic field/relationship and your work together.
Areas to explore:
- Exploring client work- case presenting and reflecting
- Deepening your clinical listening
- Supporting you using Self as Therapist (self-disclosure around social locations and identities)
- Building a more anti-racist practice
- Addressing whiteness and white supremacy
- Challenging biases and what is out of your awareness
- Exploring your goals clinically and professionally
- Using gestalt and relational theories
- Using a trauma informed lens
- Building your transgender/non-binary knowledge and how to be trans-affirming as a cisgender ally
I am grateful for and follow the teachings of thandiwe Dee Watts-Jones, Kenneth Hardy, Resmaa Menakem, Natasha Stoval, Shawna Murray-Browne, Maureen Walker, Robin DiAngelo, and Tara Brach.
If you have a group of clinicians who would like to go through an 8 week supervision group focusing on a particular area of my expertise, you may make a request for this.